1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

For those who missed it.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clem, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

1 person likes this.
  2. Ripley

Ripley New Member

Starbound is about to get a comeback guys. Imagine all the things we will be able to do once 1.0 comes out. Not to mention how much easier previous things will be. The hype train is starting and with that comes interest in starbound. This means more rp for all, more creativity coming in, and more complete asshats for the mods and admins to laugh at then hit with the hammer of ban. I for one am excited to see the days of Antares having at least 2-3 people on the server at all times. We must fight back against the 3d plague of games like fallout 4, TF2, Dota 2, Lol, and Skyrim and regain our status as a fun game to play and the best RP community to have the honor to be apart of.

PS. I Really hope i didn't sound nutz and over hyped with that rant.....

3. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

I'm most excited about this:

[​IMG]

LOOK AT THAT BACKGROUND LOOK AT THAT TREE WITH THE CHIMES AND SHIT AND THOSE PETALS LOOK AT THE FUCKING POTENTIAL THERE FOR COLONIES HOLY SHIT GUYS IM REALLY FREAKING OUT I AM FULL OF COLONY IDEAS HELP HELP HELP

EDIT: I FOUND THE OTHER ONE THATS ANIMATED AAAAAAAA
    [​IMG]

4. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

What I'm taking away from this is that apparantly it's fashionable for Apex to go without trousers.

5. NightGamerBR

NightGamerBR New Member

FUCK YES, MY CHARACTER IS A JANITOR SO FUCKING BROOMS ARE THE SHIT M8.