1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

For Players Outside North America

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Avis, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Hello, Antares! I am from the USA, but this thread is in hopes that maybe I can get a few people outside of my continent to have a more enjoyable experience here. It's come to my attention that we have a lot of players based in Europe, and the prime-time for the server is anywhere between 5-8 am for a lot of you, which is incredibly inconvenient. If people are willing to participate, I think it'd be a good idea for some of our intercontinental players to talk to each other a bit more, so that the server will see some more life, and you guys will hopefully have a more enjoyable time in our community. I guess this rambly-post is really just asking people to discuss things with each other here so that our European players will be able to roleplay with each other, as opposed to logging on, seeing the server empty, then logging off. And people can figure that out however they want! Whether it's sharing steam or skype information, making a faction or something, it could be pretty much anything. I just thought it was worth bringing to peoples' attention, since I've talked to several people who are all a bit disheartened at the lack of activity when they are available.

2. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Great initiative, mighty rhinoceros

3. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

The only time I get to roleplay with them America people is on weekends and holidays mostly, as that's when I sleep at 3AM. I end up missing out on a lot of potentially fun roleplays.

People tend to only log onto the server when there are players on, so we should just remain logged on until people appear and things happen.

4. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Same, I usually check the online players list before I decide on whether I should log in or not, sometimes I log in just to build or something, and eventually people start logging in.
    So everyone - please be online all the time, everyday, for all eternity.
    A faction wouldn't be a horrible idea either, or just a skype convo or something. My skype is ' theplanetsmasher ' if anyone wants to RP, I'm CET/GMT +1 and I usually play between 9-12 in the evenings. Weekends can be all night if I'm not working.

#4 Fen, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015