1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Floran in need of tools! (Deal closed!)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kumorineko, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Kumorineko

Kumorineko New Member

Audio Playback Initiated:
    There's a loud tapping against the microphone.
    "Stop that!"
    "Human isss sssure this will help floran find toolsss?"
    "Yes! For the hundredth time yes, just record the damn message!"
    "Oh yesss, okay, Hello little recordy thingy, Floran knowsss many makersss of weaponsss that ssstab, ssslash and cut but floran isss unable to find sssomeone who can make the preci-..precizi-, precisious-, prestidigi-,"
    "Precision?"
    "Don't interrupt floran! Ssspecial toolsss! Yesss. Firssst, floran needsss a sssaw for bones! Preferably with a black handle, floran likesss black. Sssecondly, floran needs a few ssscalpels! Floran hasss many shiniesss to pay with!"
    A rustling sound as the floran gets up and walks away followed by a moment of silence broken by the second voice.
    ".....my god, she's a doctor!?"

-Grey-Moss

((This is essentially my cry for help since I've completely failed in my attempts to figure out Star Cheat's item spawner.
    Basically I just need a bonesaw: http://starbounder.org/Bone_Saw
    And a "Scalpel" aka Shiv: http://starbounder.org/Shiv
    Any help would be appreciated!))

2. Dimmie

Dimmie New Member

A message soon makes way to Grey-Moss!

Thisss one isss unsssure if tribe hasss sssuch things. But thisss one will message you coordinatesss to tribe planet. Maybe chieftan, Ssstab-Dancer will know. If not, thisss one will contact flesshling friendssss and sssee if thessse itemsss are acquirable.

- Baileaf

3. Kumorineko

Kumorineko New Member

A crackle of static marks a new audio file attached to the first.
    "Floran givesss many thanksss to Borisss for quickly providing floran with her toolsss! Floran no longer hasss to improvise! Floran isss no longer ssseeking further help!"

"Floran isss also pleased to have found out her ship hasss itsss own microphone!"
    "How does floran turn this off..."