1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

FIGHTERS WANTED! GLORY AWAITS!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Node, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

[​IMG]

Do you wish to win the admiration of your friends and peers? To live a life of glitz? To fight for a life of glory?
    Of course you do. But it might just be a little bit gory.

Antares was a rough place. But I know you lot are a lot rougher. You think you have what it takes to rise through the ranks and become a champ out here in Council? If your answer is "Yes", "Absolutely", or "STATISTICALLY UNLIKELY BUT I LIKE THOSE ODDS", then you belong at the Sunshine Slaughter Center.

At the mhSCC, you can duke it out with some of the galaxy's roughest, and toughest. And if you can make it to the top, I promise, fame and fortune await.

Interested? Well you have a week to think it over. Next Sunday, prepare yourself for initiation. The best, and most entertaining fighters can win themselves a contract to fight for the SCC.

Interested but not a fighter? No problem, fight fans. You are NOT excluded from the fun. If you're feeling lucky, come on down and cheer on your favorite fighters!

To participate as a fighter, please send your resume to [email protected] ((@Node)), and enclose a 100 pixel processing fee. Instructions will be mailed back.

To participate as a spectator, please send a 100 pixel viewing fee to [email protected] ((@Node)). Coordinates for the event will be mailed back.

Interested in a career with SCC? Please send your resume along with a 100 pixel processing fee to [email protected] ((@Node)). We will only respond to eligible candidates.

NEXT SUNDAY: GLITZ, GLORY, GORE.

#1 Node, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  2. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Uncivilized Floran barbarity.
    -Kuro

3. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*audio to text from Fernpetal*

Thisss look like fun to watch. Oh also that got nothing to do with Floran.

4. Tallen

Tallen New Member

5. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

@SSC-Holon
    The first wave of responses will be sent out on Monday.

Thank you everyone so far for your interest.

6. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Fights have been postponed.

((I realized this weekend was Thanksgiving. Whoops. I'll send everyone PMs))