1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Fenuku's Letters

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Doctor Frohman, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

To: Colony of Qustul, Mecatl Fenuku
    Date: The Fourteen of the Mooring Sun

[Written in Traditional Avian Glyphs]

Mother, due to a few problems out here, I will not be able to send you another surplus of pixels. The standard 200 should hopefully do until I can acquire more. In brighter news, I will be able to make it back to Qustul for your 94th hatchday. If you require any materials for the celebration, please list them in your reply, I'm sure Huitzull will be very thankful for such.
    I am currently resting from some wounds caused by my own idiocy, but there is nothing to be worried about, as they should be completely healed by the time this letter reaches you. However, my 'associate' Worms, was not able to reach me to aid in my recovery, as he had chosen to stay behind with the Inn.

I look forward to attending the celebration, and the fact that my own for my 64th hatchday is following in its wake!
    Winged Arbiter's Guidings,
    Ammon Fenuku​

2. Doctor Frohman

Date: The Sixteenth of the Mooring Sun

I have some bittersweet news. I will be able to return back home much quicker than I had anticipated. A 'friend' of mine has passed away, and thus there is little to no reason for me to be here anymore, as work has stunted. I'll return and assist the priest with any duties, hopefully being able to provide for you, alongside Huitzull and any more loans I must take.

By the time you receive this letter, I should have departed and will soon return. Perhaps Notchli will live long enough to meet you in person!

Kluex's Blessings,
    Ammon Fenuku​

3. Doctor Frohman

Date: The Tenth of the Breaking Wind

I'm okay mother, there isn't any need for alarm. I should be back to you within a week, I apologise for missing your 94th hatchday, mine will be spent here, sadly, and I regret not being able to celebrate it with you. It is also in my deepest regrets that I cannot send you more pixels, they have not allowed us to send packages along with the letters, in fear of the tentacle threat. The superstitious mammals are still recovering, but it was of little loss to me. Humans, Hylotl, Florans, Glitch, Novakids, and Grounded died that day. I believe it to be the wrath of Kluex for the murder of Herx-Amman and other Flightless; but there is no evidence of such at the current time.

Notchli and I are completely unharmed; however, our path is stunted. It will be a long way home, as I am low on provisions. The rats for Notchli didn't survive the ships crashing and wailing about, and as you know, she only eats her prey live. Not only that, but I am also low on fuel. In my hurry, I burned up most of what I had, instead of conserving it and waiting for FTL. My hope rests in the refugee camps for supplies and shelter, though as of now, I have only found Florans in search of prey. One who thought me weak fell to my Raz'ti and I have repaired the hole in my jacket for you.

I cannot receive your letters at this time, I'm afraid, so when I return, I'm sure you'll let me know all of your worries and concerns!
    Guided by His Wisdom,
    Ammon Fenuku​