1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Fennec Fox-men

Discussion in 'Concerns and Suggestions' started by WholesomeBURN, Jul 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

In 1.0, in the Sahara sub-biomes found on some desert planets you can find a bunch of fox-people, and im wondering if it would be possible to actually play them on the server! I found a mod on the workshop and im wondering if it would actually work in the server, I can think of a lot of different characters using them as a base.

2. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

I'm assuming the mod introduces new assets, in which case it won't work on the server. Regardless, we have no intentions of allowing players to play Fenerox as of right now, but this may be something we consider in the future once the server actually updates. I'd recommend creating a thread in the staff contact forum about it if you'd like to request a character that belongs to any race that isn't one of the pre-existing seven playable races in the game.

3. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

Thanks m8.

4. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

You don't even need a mod to play Fenerox, starcheat, as expected, allows you to select them under the race option. [​IMG]

5. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

Hmmm... With this in mind, can we play them?

6. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

My answer remains the same; regardless of whether the race requires a mod to play, they are not playable on the server at this moment without individual staff approval or until further notice.