1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gingine, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Gingine

Gingine New Member

So, obviously, I'm new here. My name is Haley, I like some stuff. I draw and hat simulator 5000 is one of my most favourite and most played games (TF2).

I don't find myself to be a very social person, and I'm quite shy. Don't get me wrong, I will talk to you, not to mention I'm pretty friendly and very understanding, and I'm not judgemental. We cool. Ice cool. Ice cold, even. Ice everything. I'm also awkward, can you tell?

View attachment 1935
    This GIF has nothing to do with what I'm saying here, but I like it so I'm showing it to you. Sharks are cool, money is cool, suits are cool, and rockets are cool. Look at him. Livin' the life.

If you wanna know more about me for some reason, check out my profile page. I should eventually have some stuff on there. Have a good one. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I saw your Sig, and this is almost all I have to say.
    Only other thing is...
    Welcome to the Forums.

3. Gingine

Gingine New Member

I appreciate this. I dig the Jontron. And thanks :)

4. fukkireta

fukkireta New Member

. . . . enjoy nightmares?[​IMG]