1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Excitement! Looking forward to playing!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mordaith, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

Hey folks.
    My handle is Mordaith, I'm 34 year old Canadian fella that makes a living working at a local comic shop here on the east coast. I love RPGs and am super stoked to get in to this community. So far everyone seem super relaxed and friendly, but dedicated to immersion and standards of Roleplay.

I am super new to Starbound, I picked up the game a few days ago on a whim, and now I am hooked. Like big time. My Fiancée has been bored to tears with my droning on about this and that, so for her sanity (and the sake of my future marriage) I have reached out to the vast internet to find a place of like minded people.

As I am new, I hope you will all be merciful and forgiving of any ignorance or gaffs I make. I promise to do my best to become a supportive member of this community. Now, if you'll excuse me. There is a beer to be drank. And I think I should be on and playing in the next hour and a half or so.

Again, thanks so much for the chance to be part of a thriving community.

2. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

gr33ting. hello sir

everything else. i am your lord and leader

3. The Grand Mugwump

Welcome! Hopefully you'll find the like-minded people you're looking for here!

If you're concerned about gaffs, there is a newbie's guide to help avoid common mistakes many new members make.