1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Event team update

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Haplap, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

It's been awhile since we took your feedback and users requested we gather an event team, but we certainly didn't forget about it! The general idea, for those unaware, is that we gather a team of users who are willing to work on events for the server, allowing them to piece together regular activities for the community. It would hopefully spur activity and possibly set up for a larger storyline.

To apply, simply toss us an application in the staff application forums stating that you'd like to be on the event team and a sentence or two on why wouldn't hurt either. Team members will get a nice little channel on discord to talk and keep things together. We'll be taking anyone willing to put in the time and effort to be on the team. People who can sprite, write, build, and make custom items would probably find themselves to be useful. While we aren't being picky with who gets in, i'd recommend making sure you have the time and motivation to do it before signing up.

We'll hopefully get the ball rolling here and start seeing events semi-frequently.

1 person likes this.
  2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I wanted to add my three cents, but don't go into the event team thinking your idea will be done, the events should be ideas concocted by the event team, if the team agrees your idea is something worth working with, then so be it, if not, then don't go crying about it, improve it!

3. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

I want to join. What I should to do this?

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Just toss an thread up in the staff application forum letting us know you wanna join the team.