1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

End this Game

Discussion in 'Black Market' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

45,000 pixels for the death of the boy known as January. Grey hair, effeminate qualities, purple scarf. Another 10,000 pixels will be given if his legs are removed. Post a picture of the body here along with account name so that payment might be given. If no evidence is provided, no payment will be given.

"Let us beware of saying that the death is the opposite of life. The living being is the opposite of the dead, and a very rare species."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bout you provide an actual picture retard

3. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

It is not worth killing January for fifty thousand odd pixels.

-DaleS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm checking past bounties for kidnappings and murders and I'm seeing offers for 10K, 5K and one up to 17K plus some, and here you are offering 45K for this kid.

What's the catch?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No catch. Just want him dead, and the money is good. Unless you do not want the money.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you don't fucking want him dead if you aren't even going to post a fucking picture of the bastard
    Do you have any fucking idea how many people live in the fringe fuckhead, let alone the whole local sector
    'hurr durr heres a name he has grey hair' yeh thanks a lot.

Dont expect shit without some info, idiot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you can be patient, or you can leave. Because you obviously are not here to do business. But then again, I can't make you do anything.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until then:

January has recently been injured, shot in the leg from what I have heard from him, forcing him to use crutches. That should be obvious enough to see. And he is usually seen on Fenbrook Fields. I would suggest looking there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, what? Jan's a good kid. A little goofy, but a good kid! I spent my whole life committing crimes and atrocities and all I'm worth is like, thirty grand? And that was if I was brought back with the ship I stole. Fuck this sector. Cheapskates.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*As the picture is posted, the page suffers a malfunction. For 13 minutes, the page is down. When it comes back, the bounty has been lowered to 12,000 pixels, with a picture right underneath the new bounty*

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's done. Legs were removed via an explosive charge, killing him instantly. One shot to the heart to be sure. Wire the money to my account for proof.

*Added is a routing number to a temporary account to receive only.*

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(Is the picture on the message?)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(Void. Didn't read)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Picture is sent now, or no money. That is the deal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half now, half after. 22k is chicken scratch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you would please refer to the picture a few messages up, the bounty is 12,000. And you will receive nothing until the picture is posted.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you will refer to the post, you offered an additional ten thousand for removing his legs. I'm sure by now you've heard the ripples and rumors of the blast. The body is hidden. If you want proof- definitive proof- pay me what I'm owed. I don't mind you cut the bounty down from forty thousand to twelve thousand, but you will not weasel me out of the rest.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will post the picture, or you will get nothing. I do not have time for insignificant fools who can't follow instructions. Please post the picture, or you will not even see a pix from me. Last warning.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*Beep boop. Posted are three pictures. One is of Jan laying on his stomach, a gunshot wound in his back, over his heart. the jacket is soaked with blood where the wound must've bled for a few seconds before the picture. Below his waist is a shredded pair of blue jeans, twisted and annihilated, viscera and bone shards covering the ground. It's all in a crater, clearly caused by an explosion. The other two are of the same scene from different angles.*

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a pleasant day. *only 14k is sent, along with a message saying "Thank you!" in gold letters. The messages from the employer end*