1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Employment

Discussion in 'Archives' started by xShockwirex, Aug 6, 2014.

1. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

In a previous post, I said that I would be employ a small group of people for an upcoming corporate. Below will be a list of jobs that will need the be filled, and some optional jobs. If you find yourself fitting to any of these, leave a comment below with the job you want, what skill you major in it, and your name! If you have any older jobs, do also leave them in the comment. If you want. This is the official employment thread, so please do not leave comments on the old thread. Thank you!

Corporate Manager: Since I will be the head, I will need at least 1 other man or woman to assist me in keeping things in tip top shape~! Closed. -John
    Required skill sets: Management of businesses. (Any kind.)
    Likely pay of this job: 550 pixels weekly. (Each IRL day.)

Bartender: The main building will have a bar and grill at the bottom. Of course, I will be cooking most of the time, but I cannot manage both the bar and the grill.
    Open.
    Required skill sets: Multi-tasking.
    Mixing drinks.
    Good people skills. Dont want a rude bartender~.
    Likely pay of this job: 300 pixels weekly (Each IRL day.)

Office Workers: Yes...This will be a boring job, I know. But we will need around 2-4. I will keep the pay of this job close to Corporate Manager so that its not useless, so do not worry.
    Open.
    Required skill sets: Computer skills
    Good people skills. For over the phone conversations.
    Likely pay of this: 450 pixels weekly. (Each IRL day.)

Optional jobs___

Waitress/Waiter: I could always serve the food myself, but a hand would be nice.
    Open

Janitor: A hand would be nice so that I can focus mainly on cooking.
    Open

Assistant Chef: Good for if I'm up in the offices and cant head to the kitchen.
    Open

Construction worker: This is a temporary job. I will need these people to assist me in the construction of the corporate building. The pay of this job will most likely be near 2000-2500 for each worker.
    Open

Body Guard: Someone to keep security under check in the building.
    Closed! Owned by: Kigg

Once the business is up and running, expect weekly payments to down a bit to keep our money in check. They will go back up in no time though, after we start gaining more. The more money the business will earn, the more you will earn. So sign up today, could really use your help~! Do not expect these jobs to be boring either. I will make sure to do my best to keep everything happy and exciting in the offices!

- Blizz

#1 xShockwirex, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Yeah, that one guy called Kigg, Security or whatever it was.
    -Kigg

3. Master Derpy

Master Derpy New Member

Applying for position: Corporate Manager
    Management experience includes 1 year management of orbital civilian berthing station, 2 years management of colonial hotel.
    -John

4. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

Seems good to me. Welcome~! We can meet up later and speak about future work.

-Blizz

5. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

6. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

Do you have any past experiences that you'd like to explain by chance? Or at least how many years of work you have on your back?

-Blizz

7. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

UUuuuuuuuhhh....I am a fast learner?

<~Willow the inexperienced

8. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

Well, no worries. I can always assist you on learning the basics, then you can learn from there. I dont mind at all~!

- Blizz