1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

**EMERGENCY DISTRESS SIGNAL**

Discussion in 'Archives' started by brianna43210, Jun 14, 2015.

1. brianna43210

brianna43210 New Member

**The signal is about a week old, and very staticy, anybody with a ship can see this**

*The signal starts with Deathpetal struggling to get onto her ship's console, her clothing is sliced almost everywhere, and torn, obviously she fought against something*

"Helpsss! Anyonessss... Chief... Sssstab danccer!! Help... Deathpetalss..."

*Deathpetal gasps as suddenly a blade cuts through her back, coming out of her chest. You notice that a hooded figure has stabbed Deathpetal through the chest, and Deathpetal coughs up sap ((Blood)) at the camera, a few drops on it**

*Deathpetal crys a single tear before her struggle stops, and the figure throws it's blade across the room, Deathpetal hitting the wall, her body stopping it's twitching*

*The video keeps going with a voice grunting behind the figure and it looks at the camera, a odd mask covering it's face, and it turns the camera to the front of the ship, sundew station noticable in the background and the noise of the FTL drive starts up, aiming at the sun, and the figure laughs as it walks to the beampad, and a beaming out noise is heard, and the ship lunges into the sun and cuts out, and the video feed cuts out*
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434321607][/DOUBLEPOST]((Deathpetal is dead obviously))

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Looks like that salad just got...
    Crisped.
    - "Unity"

3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Ah, well.

-Shark

4. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

I cannot stop replaying it. It is too entertaining.

-Jax

5. Doctor Frohman

The only thing that'd make it better is more gore.
    - blackfeatherslikeaevilchicken

6. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

7/10
    Was a good web show for how long it's lasted.

-Shark

7. skeletor

skeletor Banned

when does episode two come out

- shitlord3000

8. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran willing to pay anyone who have information on who attacker is.

Stab-Dancer

9. Doctor Frohman

The figure is male.
    Do I get my pixels yet?
    - "Unity"

10. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

"Repulsive, and frankly, wholly disheartening. All I feel after daring to glance upon the video of the savage's demise, and the tirade of bile and vitriol left in the form of utterly horrific comments is complete dissapointment. Perhaps my heart is simply too soft for the age in which we reside, or my mannerisms outdated, but what I have glimpsed here cannot be considered even the slightest bit acceptable. This holo-vid, though it may be one of a member for the Savage-Kin, details in unashamed detail the last, panicked moments of a sentient creature. Yet, all I see is a sickening mirth by those who have shared their thoughts before I. Brothers and sisters of the Frontier, I loathe the Floran menace as much as, may moreso than most. Yet, in good conscience, how could I proclaim myself in any higher standing than the monsters I publically decry if I were to jeer and hoot at this creatures last fleeting moments of life like some common animal. My human kin, is the lesson of our lost homeworld so easily forgotten and cast aside? Are we so quick to abandon that which we have strive millennia to build, and fall back to love of bloodsport and anarchy? Should we not all be striving, regardless of race or creed, to advance as free thinking people's and move beyond such mindless barbarism? Did we not flee the oppressive bureaucracies of the Core Systems to try and find something more? Create something better? I know not what drove my fellows to the realm of darkness and wonder known to us as the Antares Frontier, but I most certainly did not come to give in to my baser instincts. Nay, I came to find a purpose, and perhaps do what I can to advance the cause of the civilized species even the slightest iota, and I shall pray some of you may decide to join me."

-ForlonForager

11. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

This thing feels only a fraction of the pain it has caused on others. As for "civilization", it all comes crashing down at the slightest bit of danger. When you run into a kill-or-be-killed situation, you will not think about such trivialities.

-Jax

12. Link Thorncrown

Link Thorncrown New Member

Heartless people. Hard to be nice when people so hateful.

Link find killer. No one kills cocoonkin without punishment.

-Flor4n_H3ro

13. Doctor Frohman

So you wanna punish the Hylotl that /didn't/ get slaughtered and instead fought back when your cocoonkin attacked the hippies?
    - "Unity"