1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Elizabeth's Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Tomwell1, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Out of 10, how bad is this journal?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10 (I'll be suprised if someone picks this unironicly)

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

I found another notepad in the compartment of the ship, so I decided to write a journal.
    John's gonna get his shit kicked in if he tries that ship he did on his ship again. Only reason I did it was for the money. I swear to god if he doesnt give me a dime, I'll say it to his face, with a gun pointed at it. He's gonna sell for a pretty penny, I can tell. No loose ties, as far as I can tell. No one know's the mask, and my armor is a vague as the day is long. Plus, what's John's deal. Going after some has been leader of a armada, which seems to have made no moves. Count me and my sniper out. I dont rob and kill to send a message, only wackos and people that are trapped do that. Im in it for the money. Always about the money. When its safe, anyways.