1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

ELIZABETH; An Introduction

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Corvus, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

My name is ELIZABETH. My occupation is BLACKSMITH. My family name is DIRE.

DIRE has fallen. We came under attack from family WOLF. FATHER is dead. MOTHER is dead.

I will honor DIRE in every swing of my HAMMER. I will make SWORDS, MACES, BOWS, ARMOR. As long as I am a smith, DIRE will not truly die.

I seek the colony TARANIS. I hear that they accept GLITCH.

- Elizabeth

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I have been taken under the GLITCH AN-DRE as a BLACKSMITH on TARANIS. I have met many INTERESTING people. However, something BOTHERS me.
    I have met a DASHING GLITCH named SKYRAX. I have FALLEN for him, I must admit.
    I question if this will WEAKEN me. I must AID my people, AID the GLITCH. I must continue to DEDICATE my work to TARANIS.
    This SCARES me. I wonder if I am WEAK already. I will THINK on this, and return to you, JOURNAL.

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I went on a... DATE(?) with SKYRAX. He was very KIND, and DASHING, and MYSTERIOUS. I felt WEAK again. I felt like I failed. I do not know if I want to CONVEY these emotions to him, I would not like to BURDEN him more than he already is.
    The DATE ended strangely. A GUN FIGHT broke out at LIBERTY MILLS, and a RED AVIAN (Not NIX) led us out of the BAR. I went to the HOME OF SKYRAX, which was a bit RUSTY, but very IMPRESSIVE.
    I was reminded of my FAMILY. I worked ANGRILY.