1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Dreggy's taking a break.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreganius, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

Due to some severe real life issues that have come up, I'm forced to taketh a breaketh from Starbound, for the period of a week or two. I'm passing Order leadership onto John and Franz in the meantime.

ICly, Astora is on a much-needed vacation, Altan is patrolling the Order zone of influence and is basically an NPC, Wintermute is just chilling in the LM bunker, and Creed is laying low after yet another close run-in with The Order and bounty hunters.

I realise that this is perhaps the worst time for it to happen considering the fact that Gryphon has just opened, and new players galore are arriving and need helpful guidance, but I'd like to beseech you, the community, in assisting them to be better roleplayers in a friendly manner.

I'd also like to request that The Order/Gryphon's reputation isn't ruined during my time off. Order reputation has dropped dramatically in the past in less time than a week due to the actions of certain individuals, and as selfish as this may be to ask of you guys, I've invested months upon months into the faction, and I'll return soon enough. Maybe with even more ship designs.

Thanks, and peace. Hope you guys enjoy Gryphon.

#1 Dreganius, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
  2. This is all we care about

No, but, seriously, good luck. I can't imagine what it'll be like to...still not see you, like, ever.

3. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

We'll hold the fort for ya, dreg

4. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

Thanks guys.

5. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Gamma will run damage control if needed despite still not being an actual member of the Order. c: He'll also go and make sure people (read: Franz) don't blow up Gryphon, etc