1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Drawings. Whatever.

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Node, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

While I usually don't post stuff online, I figured I'd make an exception since I've been poorly drawing my roleplay characters. And not finishing them. I've got school, and that usually trumps stuff like this. But I will post the less terrible drawings and use this as a dump for now. Maybe it'll get me drawing more.

For now, just a quick sketch of Ion. I'll probably post a bit more later.

[​IMG]

2. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

I like your artstyle a lot she's adorable

3. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

!!! that's such a cute artstyle aaa <3

4. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

[​IMG]

Just a quick scribble before class. Of course it's Ion because she is the most fun to draw. Certainly I wouldn't be caught dead drawing those nasty boys.

5. Narfball

Narfball narfball

hey boys aren't nasty
    only i'm nasty
    don't sniff me
    i smell bad

6. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

No ones perfect at their first try, just keep doing more. After seeing the scribble it seems to me that you should focus more now on the body rather than the face, it's quite good.

7. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

[​IMG]

Just in time for the funeral. Just a quick thumbnail of Overseer from class today.

R.I.P in peace, good buddy. I love you fourever.

I only just now realize that realistically, Overseer is actually terrifying.

8. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

sexy

9. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

One of my warm up sketches this morning was Antares related, so despite having not really played here for HUNDREDS OF YEARS, I thought I'd post it.

Jeez, looking at the old Overseer drawing makes me sad.

Attached Files:

10. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

*totally still guilty for riddling him with bullets and then burning his body cus kinda OP......whoops*

11. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Seer has always had regenerative abilities. Chances are incineration just takes him a long time to reconstitute from. If I have some free time, expect to see him back for revenge.

12. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

youre alive?

13. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Probably not.

14. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I'll live it here then

rest in peace my friend
    [*]

15. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

That... isn't allowed. You can't survive being riddled with bullets and incinerated. Besides, what race is Seer? Custom races (other than androids, as long as they function the same as glitches) aren't allowed either.

16. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Well the death in the first place was kinda meta and OP, so I for one wouldnt mind him bringing Seer back at all. Just gotta find a good way to do it.

17. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Seer is, and always has been, a Floran wearing a suit of bio-armor, derived from Occulemon. I always liked it to be a point of mystery about the character, but seeing as you hate fun, I suppose I can spill the beans. As for his death, it was a perma-kill to Seer, far beyond his ability to simply shrug off on the spot. If I ever choose to, I would bring him back as I saw fit.

I'm busy though so don't expect that any time soon.

18. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Hey, I'm going to be skeptical about people who appear to have custom races. Biosuits sound pretty abusable, anyways.

But here's the bigger problem here: Unless you want to try and void the whole thing, or void the severity of the injury, NOBODY can survive being riddled with bullets and INCINERATED. Regenerative powers to that extent don't exist.

19. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

'Specialy if its a plant. Which fire is the bane of.

20. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Is there something wrong with you? Not only have I made it clear that I have no immediate intention to return to the server, but I haven't been on for months. And Overseer was dead for months before I even left. He just happens to be a character I liked and enjoyed playing. He was never important, never got wrapped up in anything important, and people who didn't like him either avoided him, or messily gunned him down.

Pigs, I posted a drawing I did, thinking that a few people who remember the character might enjoy it. I'm not here to debate the hypothetical powers, abilities, or technologies of a completely fictional science fiction universe with you. But I will humor your bizarre need to nitpick at me, by a brief retelling the death of Overseer.

Overseer arrived at the military outpost. Before entering the bioscanner, he was warned that no weapons were allowed in the facilities. Checking himself, he remembered he was carrying a rocket launcher, an ice ray, and a tesla prod, because he always carried those things. He quickly excused himself to go stash away the weapons. Meanwhile, the guards did a check on all known criminals, finding reports that in the past, Seer had not only attacked the predecessor outpost, but wounded several of the guards.

Upon his return, Seer willingly entered the bioscanner, and was locked in. Annoyed he simply waited in there while about ten or so soldiers lined up outside. He realized what was going on pretty quickly. As soon as the doors opened, the soldiers sprayed countless bullets into the chamber (And at each other since they were on either side of it), only to find that the chamber was empty. The event left many of the soldiers confused (And pissed OOC). Upon closer inspection, they found a body, laying in the chamber, with a weak cloaking device on it, and dragged him out. They proceeded to flamethrower the body. His suit provided a bit of protection from the fire for a bit, however eventually gave out, revealing the floran beneath, which was quickly destroyed.

After the fact, a "janitor" made their way into the facility, and cleaned out the vents. The disgusting sludge, no doubt composed of dust, smoke, butane, and Overseer was then handed out to a few mad scientist types on the server.

So whether he managed to escape death, was miraculously cloned, or perhaps would be someone new taking up the herald of the Overseer, is essentially all on the table. However, it is not a matter of debate. I kindly ask you to remove yourself from this discussion, as I shall not be having any more of it.