1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

#AllAbroadTheWagon Gareth Temki

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by Dark Lord Stan, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Dark Lord Stan

Dark Lord Stan The Recoloring Master

Since this is an thing now..might as well. Post any complaints, opinions, suggestions, etc. on my only character at the moment.

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

From the wiki page that I read, Gareth seems nice, well rounded.
    Hopefully someone who's played with him shows up. :3

3. Dark Lord Stan

Agreed..I wish to improve this character and my RP :p

4. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

because no one else is here <3

Gareth to me feels closed off from the world. he just looms in the hall of the den and watches people, and mysterious vanishes when hes needed. I have no idea where he goes or what he even does beside make armor, in which i've never really seen him make. Sure he reconstructed asa's gauntlets but he just did it. there was really no... making part.

As the wedding was sweet and all, it seams like gareth just sat there for the entire thing. Luna seamed to talk to more people than gareth did and eh, all it shows me is gareth is just a quite dude. I've never seen this, but from what I heard gareth has some major shit going on in the background, that in which I never saw.

Good character overall from my opinion of him, just wish I knew the dude more

5. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Gareth often felt like a bystander character. Atleast for me. Also this unfolding armor which is terrible, honestly. Sadly we didn't really do much RP together, so I can't really say much of positive things or any other flaws other than one that I mentioned. And being a passive type isn't necessarily bad.

6. Dark Lord Stan

Main reason why he is so quiet..but I working on changing that, though.
    I somewhat agree. Just kinda something that was "Hey, this seems cool, so why not?". Might remove it or change it.

And Gareth being a background/bystander character, might change that up a bit. He is meant to keep quiet and see how people are, since he not much of a people person. He is like the one guy who few know but he seems to know everyone. A bit cliche but it was good when I first started this character.