1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Doin' a thing: Glitch edition

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Haplap, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Hi-ho folks, it's late at night and I wanna sleep so this will be short, but I wanted to throw something up on the forums so people can take a look at it and maybe reply or something if they feel so inclined. Anyways, right into the meat of this situation...

I wanna start a Glitch faction. A hivemind Glitch faction. The rough, subject-to-change backstory is that a lord from a nearby kingdom was exiled due to treason/conspiracy against them/they were being a dick, so said lord takes all his loyal knights and not so loyal peasants to our setting to start his own kingdom. This new kingdom seeks to have itself recognized as a sovereign body by the locals, establish itself as a power in the area, and to 'repair' any outcast Glitch they may encounter.

And that's the general idea. With the lack of published Glitch lore, however, it might be a little tough to do, but hopefully we'll have lore released soon enough. Should this lil thing actually get some steam, I think it'll be nice to have a large or major faction in the server, seeing as how we lack one.

So yeah, now you know. If you wanna help or something, feel free to lemme know, cuz I could always use some more loyal knights on this round table.

2 people like this.
  2. Grifter

Grifter New Member

obv i'd help you piece of poop

3. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Awaiting orders.
    AKA I want in

4. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Abduct Camtick plz gud story

5. Tazerok

Tazerok New Member

Yessss it's finally here. I'd love to be a part of this.

6. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

I'll help yo mate

7. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

sounds like a good dealio

8. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

As you can probably tell by my original post, this was a pretty hastily tossed together plan for a faction, and now that i've put some more thought into it... i'm having a lot of doubt about it. After playing around with Glitch ideas a little, I found they just weren't my 'style' or 'forte', if you will. I also really don't have the time or desire to lead a faction, because I really am only available during weekends and such. I feel really bad for making a post about this and then not following through, and for that I apologize. However, not everything is lost, as I would be more than willing to pass along the items/sprites/ideas that I had for this for someone who was willing to take it into their own hands.

Sorry!