1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Dionaea Tribe tournament.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wreth, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Wreth

Wreth New Member

-The screen of whatever device is being used to access this message would begin to flicker and become distorted, being static and white noise. However after a short amount of time a distorted image would slowly become visible-

[​IMG]

-After another few moments the distortion would fade and the image would become clear, the flag of the Dionaea Tribe would become clearly visible.-

[​IMG]

Greetings Citizens of Antares.

Dionaea Tribe is going to host a combat tournament within the tribe arena. The combat will be until one combatant yields, or is incapacitated in some way. (Nobody has to die if they don't want to)

This is a purely Melee tournament.

If you are interested please put your name down here. ((Send me a PM if you are interested but your character would apply, but doesn't have Starnet access.))

#1 Wreth, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  2. Wreth

Wreth New Member

(Once we have enough combatants the first fight will be planned)
    Combatants:
    Violeta
    Rootvine
    Hakachi

3. Raideck

Raideck Member

No offense but being in a tournament with florans that enjoy eating my race is like putting a gun to my head. Pass.
    -Gerik