1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Davarpe's Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Davarpe, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Davarpe

Davarpe New Member

I would like to do this OOC, since i will be introducing myself, rather than a character.

So, let's go. I am David, and i am someone from south Spain. Right now i study architecture, and hopefully i will end my studies in some years from now on. I do really like any kind of RPG, MMO, boardgame, nearly any kind of music... Let's say i am an open guy to experiences. And, well, of course, i do love rol, what else would i be doing here if i did not like it?!

I do love rol for many things, i guess the main reason that i actually RP is because it needs no schedules, so i can RP whenever i have the time, wich is great! Making stories is something i also enjoy since i was pretty young (Not that i am very old, though!), and also the fact of meeting people fom everywhere, being able to learn from cultures and people. I mean. It is great! Three great stuffs at the same time!

And well, about being here in the server, i will be the one giving feelings to the floran "Bloodwatch", i hope that you enjoy my RP, and i also hope not tu hurt anybody while RPing, i really do not want to cause any trouble to anybody. In case you ever have a problem with the way i act, please, do not hesitate and talk with me! I am always open to fix things before we get to a misunderstanding!

The reason behind RPing a Floran is simple; The race i do love more are Glitches, but sadly, my english lvl (specially vocabulary) is not high enough as to RP propperly (and fast, to make RP funny) that race. So to increase my vocabulary, and also know how the server works, and how you people are, i decided to make a salvage and "crazy" race that allowed me to make odd stuff, so it will make sense if i even make mistakes while speaking with my Floran.

I plan to RP my beloved Glitch as well in the future, so you will not get rid of me!

And, well, i don't know what else to say, so i will just say bye now. In case you do have any question, suggestion, comment, whatever, please write! I am here to enjoy the time i spend in the game, to improve my english, and to meet some good friends!

See you, and good night!

2. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

hi welcome

3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Como estas?

I really hope you enjoy the server, Dave. I've been here a while now, and jsut the first few days are fun, good thing to note is you may wanna go to the central hub, Asani, where almost all players stop by. Look it up on the forums!

4. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

i misread the thread title and thought it said dave rape oops
    GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE! YOU'LL LIKE IT! SRSLY!
    im kidding of course get out before you lose your mind like me

5. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Saludos desde Canada compaƱero!

Hope you have a good time here!

6. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Hullo! Actually this is where we do OOC introductions. IC intro is entirely up to you - and you can get pretty creative with it. You just head over to the IC Starnet forums - but of course a Floran going there and saying "HELLOSSS! I am new to Asssani, pleasssed to meet you!" will make people wonder what is up.

Welcome! Try to hold on to sanity, but don't worry if you drop it somewhere.