1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Data file 56673 -- Lakitu and Moya Co-Captian's logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Lakitu, May 19, 2014.

1. Lakitu

Lakitu New Member

-Voice recording start-
    Right then. Shit.
    Day whatever of Co-captain's logs... I had gotten lost in the Alpha sector, for some reason, Moya had gotten a signal to an interstellar radio signal. They patched me through to my modified Pond helmet headset, and I hailed for guidance to a populated starsystem. Thank whatever gods are out there for Coords. I visited a planet colony named Liberty Mills for a brief time. I've never seen crazy architecture like this, let alone a complex this large.

Found an old friend,
    Fleshdancer. He seems to be doing well. His ship was in disrepair, but I provided him with a few parts. I guided him to Liberty Mills, though I ended up in an argument with some shithead covered in armor. Maybe I ought to get more of a wardrobe. Fleshdancer seemed to be intimidated. Interesting.

Auction seems to be going well. Still have some treasure left over, and I've got a bit of Glitch treasure as well.

End transmission.

-Voice recording end-

--mIOya s losG NUM ber ONrre
    mOYa fi ND radIO SigNSAL.
    MoYa fEEL good fIND WSIGN al
    mANY VoiCeaES. Csare y
    MoYA NrerVOUS ABout OTH ER PeOPle s
    M oyaa SEE OTH ehr sHIPS atM I ll