1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Cyprus's tattered notebook

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Stu_Pot, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

-The journal would be found buried under the junk inside his shiplocker-
    Cyprus's journal. June 19th. Started writing this journal. Learned that Lily plans to open an inn, and that I'll be able to help her run it. War hasn't exploded yet, which is both good and bad. Bad if only that the sooner it's over the better. We both intend to raise a family when all this dies down. Talked to solour. Regretted it. -A large cursive c, presumably for cyprus would be at the bottom of this first page.-

2. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Cyprus's journal. June 19th again. I'm feeling ill today. Think it's a rather bad cold. Probably shouldn't stay out in the rain or snow so much...this sort of thing happens for those reasons. My mate will be coming over shortly with soup and tea. Hope this illness isn't too serious.

3. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Cyprus's Journal. June 20th. Illness is gone, feel rejuvenated. Still wondering when i'll be able to open up that inn on maple hill with Lily.