1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Cyborgs can cry too.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GateKeeper, Feb 14, 2014.

1. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

So my character is a cyborg and I use the rho eyes, Now the idea was tossed at me that I could have multiple sets of varying color for emotion's, Anger being red, sad being blue etc. So I ask all you if it sounds like a good idea.

2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Sounds like just having Glitch eyes. Fits in the lore, is viable. Rho is more glowing eyes though, you could probably rip the eyes FROM the glitch and turn them into vanity items.

3. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

I am working on a vanity item

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I never understood the practicality of being an enhanced being who broadcasts their feelings by eyes glowing.

5. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Does he still have a human face to convey emotions with? Anda voicebox that can illicit different tones?

6. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

Thats why I am asking he can talk normal and smile and such, just an idea someone tossed me and was wanting opinions on.

7. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

I already made some glowing eyes with a cybernetic jaw for the vanity back in red, blue, green and white. Could fit this purpose.