1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Custom hair thingy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toadkid1234, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Is it possible to make a custom hair/fin/plumage/plantthing/whatever? The answer is yes. The subsequent question is how. Yukari was being stubborn, and I'm no good with code magic. Can someone help me? D:

2. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

It's basically just messing around with transparency in SBSE. Find a helmet you like, recolor certain parts of it to whatever color you want, and turn transparency down all the way on whatever parts you don't want. Alternatively, you could make a hand-held item using something like SBG and Starcheat. Adjust the placement (melee weapons work best because you can set them to not follow your mouse cursor) and drawables, and you've got a custom vanity item that won't hurt the server (but beware, your character's arm/arms won't move while walking).

3. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Yukari's fins are a modiifed Apex helmet I believe.

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I found the helmet, so sherlock.

Yukaris fins suck though. :p Im trying to make something more elegant. I'll give it a look see, thanks for the feedback guys!