1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Custom backpacks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RusMolot, Sep 25, 2015.

1. RusMolot

RusMolot New Member

Hello all,

I was just wondering if we are allowed to make custom back items? If so, could anyone point me to a tutorial, or give me the breakdown of how it is done?

Best regards,

RusMolot

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Custom drawables are allowed on this server. To my knowledge, however, worn items such as armor and backpacks cannot have custom drawables. Only their colors can be changed. You can, however, take a randomly generated weapon, replace its drawable, and position it so it looks like it's on your back.

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Unfortunately, to public knowledge this is the only way, though I have my suspicions that a member of our community was able to have a personalized hairstyle that they could equip tools with...

But, yes. Until something miraculous happens/is discovered, gotta make a tool for it.

4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

There used to be a vanity pack once upon a time. I think it's possible to make your own custom item that replaces a vanilla item in your game, which in turn allows you to use the custom item on the server. Only thing is, unless everyone downloads your custom item, all they'll see is the vanilla item your custom item replaced.

5. Ripley

Ripley New Member

Antares should make its own Drawables pack, instead of the highly ineffective way of dupeing them and passing them off in server. Its also not too hard to put them into your inventory too.

6. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

just ask for .jsons on skype and hope someone gives them to you

using starcheat isn't that difficult

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

asking everyone to download a file and install it is a real pain in the ass, and to be quite honest if the only payoff is being able to see your custom backpack, it's not really worth it.

8. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Ahh the vanity pack how I miss it so.... But yeah it may have been fucking awesome, but was still pretty hard to do.