1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Custodias Aurorae

Discussion in 'Faction Questions' started by Edward_Norton, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

Hello, I was planning on making a small startup faction. ICly they're the remnants of the Legion of Light. Our funds will start out at 0. We start out with only 2 Krag rifles(those are bolt action rifles) and a iron sword. Their base is a small camp, only using thatch and wood. I currently got 3 members, including myself.

I'm wondering if this is allowed

2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Whats the story behind them? When you say "Remnants", did they used to be in the Legion?

3. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

Oh, I forgot about that. After the Iron Ravens took over the Legion, few decided to desert the Ravens to form their own group. Those few became the Custodias Aurorae. (Which are the remnants I talked about.)

4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Alright, seems good to me. I remember the Legion, and if you guys follow the same sort of principles/ideals I think it'll turn out well!

-APPROVED-

5. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

6. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

Question, when will I get a faction subforum?