1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Crater's End V2

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Punished Tacc, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

So we really lucked out with Marathon's placement, as there is a prison built in orbit. This being said, I think we could revive the idea of an IC prison, as most of the construction work has been done for us.

So, what we need are a few people who want to roleplay being in a prison. Once we have a decent group, we'll ship em off to Crater's End. Our hope is to create some sort of consequence for criminal characters other than death (because really, there is nothing other than getting killed or marooned for a day). This also opens up positions for prison guards, and plenty of RP opportunities.

Can't seem to find the old thread, and the pledges thread is obsolete. Post your ideas, questions, and pledges here.

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

(( Just ask to anyone you capture if s/he is okay with rping this.
    I would join but... none of my characters have done much, and the one who did could kill herself just to prevent a capture

3. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

The only problem is, I don't want to send them off if there's no one else there. There has to be a base, somethiing to do when you get there.

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Alas, if I ever find another player I can trust and who is willing to play my former partner, they will likely become a pledge.

5. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Overseer seems like he is a likely candidate for being there. If we get a few peeps, then I might go for it.

Actually Node as well. Depends if you want a crazy loud guy, or a quiet gun smuggler.

6. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

You could probably make a posting about it and see if anyone decent comes along.

Why not both?

7. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

I need a character to run around as and do stuff. I only have the three characters, and currently Ion is indisposed being trapped on Luminaria without a radio. And I'm usually the only one ever there, so she isn't overly fun right now.

If I lock up both Seer and Node, and there is bad turn out in the jail, then there really isn't much I can do besides bust out of there god-mod style, which is just bad roleplay. I want to keep one of them freed up.

8. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

I was mostly being cheeky, but good point. No one is going to be there forever, most will be there on a fixed amount of time. Not quite sure how we're gonna work that out, but we'll get there.

9. Shellton

Shellton New Member

I have my Floran Carnegiea that I don't use much. I guess he could be a prisoner?

10. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

We would want active characters, otherwise it'll be a ghost town.

11. Shellton

Shellton New Member

That's what i mean, a reason to use that char more often.

12. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Oh! In that case, a welcome addition.

13. Shellton

Shellton New Member

Whoooo

14. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

You could put any of the space pirates I lead into the prison it would give us a reason to go there and try to break them out and it could lead to interesting RP and could start a prison gang of space pirates in the jail.

15. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

We could...though honestly you seem to have a lot on your plate with a pirate group, glitch group and some other things if I recall. Still, I'll take it. We're running it out of an old penal colony first, and if it takes off we'll build a specialized facility that's 100x better

16. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

I have no trouble for my character Tiger to go there if he's caught by the USCM on his pirate mischiefs, I'd rather that than have him die

17. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

man, playin prison seems lotta fun, but i'm unsure which character I can shove'n there...
    maybe Scumfin? he's a drug dealer!

18. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

19. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I have a feeling this will end up like the Mawl

20. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

If we put a prison themed bar in it, perhaps we'll get some prisoners.