1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Crafting Mod?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aiktor, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Aiktor

Aiktor New Member

Is there a crafting mod that works with the 1.0 version of the game? I can't find anything anywhere that's actually compatible with the 1.0, and since it'd be fun to build stuff for the server, I'd like to know if there's actually an efficient way to build.

2. Tamurbus

Tamurbus A-X-O-L-O-T-L

Although it's not official, I've found the Spawnable Item Pack Mod to work pretty well

I may or may not have found out it works on the server by forgetting to remove it before I logged in. A few random items may cause your game to crash (such as the Pollen Pump), but it still does its job beautifully.

If for some reason Staff dislikes me advertising this mod for some reason, or doesn't approve of its use, you could always just go into singleplayer and spawn in a motherlode of whatever blocks you think you'll be building with, and just go back if you need a refill.

3. forsakenghoul

forsakenghoul Humble?

If'n you'd prefer not to install anything, you can go into single player, /admin, then type /spawnitem (Item name here) (Quantity desired)

For instance, /spawnitem tombbrick 500

All you need to know is what you want, and look up the item name. Which is usually two words like hunterback, or rustymetal.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: also, be mindful of where your mouse cursor is, as the items spawn on it. If it's off screen and you're on your ship, it'll be floating in space.