1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

cout << "Hello World!" << endl;

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orca, May 3, 2014.

1. Orca

Orca New Member

Hi guys! I haven't been accepted yet, I've just sent my application, but I'm gonna do this little piece of encouraged narcisim!
    Let's start off with some general random aspects, I like politics because my grampa is one, I also like economy because they are kinda tied together.
    I also enjoy videogames, obviously. My favourite game over all is minecraft, I played before the nether was a thing, I used to build dirt houses and I actually did try to hug a creeper the first time I played, and after that I discovered the wonders of wikis for each game in existence, and I became kind of a pro but not quite the bestest ever, but I can build some pretty srtsy stuff :D
    I obviously enjoy starbound too, what attracted me to roleplaying was the possibilityes, in minecraft or terraria rping was difficult say for the Edo period or space rping, since what they allow to rp as is basically medieval with magic in terraria.
    Starbound allows for quite a wide array of rping to take place even though it favours space rp above the rest. I like to think that I'm a pretty logical persin myself, although that does not mean I won't do silly stuff every now and then XD
    Aaaanyways, I could tell a lot about me but perhaps you'd do better by asking and finding out yourself, or not you know...
    I'm expecting some cool rp sessios from this server and if possible I'd like to do some building and stuff, just what remains to be seen.
    In short, hi there how's it going?

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

It's going fine, Thanks for caring.

Welcome to the community

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Server.

4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

require "greeting"

begin
    puts "Welcome!"
    end

true

5. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

while(online==true)
    {
    cout<<"Welcome to the server!"<<endl;
    greeting(name, sight);
    }

return 0;

6. Unix

Unix Guest

def pythonisbetteryoulittleplebs(x):
    print "HELLO SIR."
    return "How was your day?"

pythonisbetteryoulittleplebs(Orca)

7. Orca

Orca New Member

Good to see a bunch of coders in here XD
    Seriously, dat greeting, I hope I can have a lot of fun!

8. The Grand Mugwump

cout<<"Welcome to the server!"<<endl;
    ifstream FeelFreeToRead.open("NewbieGuide");