1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Private Correspondence from Site Administrator to Chairmen

Discussion in 'Rothfield Genetics' started by Lawsonkc6, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Mrs. Bartel,

As requested, AVA is operational and is keeping all systems in the station at adequate levels. When the final systems check and security assessment has been completed, which should be rather soon, the station shall be fully operational and open to the public.

As was agreed upon, the EDEN project is already underway and three subjects are being processed as we speak. Their genetic material is not the best, but it will be a good starting point for the project. Hopefully, if nothing goes awry, the project shall hit the 10% mark within the next month.

An offer was made by the Vaughn Mining Company, in the form of selling land on their planet. As Mr. Fawkes stated in his previous letters, the below freezing temperatures will be a perfect refrigeration atmosphere for the EDEN materials. No extra money need be spent on coolant when the air is at the perfect temperature to keep the genetic materials preserved. At this time, the Vaughn PR team is being rather accepting and was open to the idea of allowing AVA to survey the area and the possible icebergs that will house the storage facility. They were even open to allowing the prototype SAM unit to be installed within the facility. I let the unit correspond with the PR team, as I was busy elsewhere, and it did rather well, though it did portray Mr. Fawkes as some sort of shifty individual, twisting his claustrophobia into something akin to criminal intentions. I will have one of the company's programmers come and preform a bug fix on it, as I do not want this happening again.

I will keep you and the company's stockholders updated on the EDEN project as well as any other interesting situations that appear in the near future.

Dr. Heinrich Steiner, Site Administrator

#1 Lawsonkc6, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2016