1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Coordinates Database

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mitzi the Floran, Jan 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

This is a list of important coordinates maintained by myself to educate the universe on major settlements at their disposal should they find themselves lost in space. Frequencies are included with the coordinates in case Radio contact needs to be established with any of the following places.

Please note that only a Barebones description of the following places is given. Additional advertising space on this List of Coordinates can be purchased from Mitzi for 20,000Px per line. ( Any information you wish to add will be inputted below the description of your Colony after the fee is paid. )

Also note that Coordinates not currently on the list can be added for the Price of 10,000Px per line.

Edits to the information here will be provided at a price of 5,000Px per line.
    Avalon's , and Tallest tree is . Those are the ones I have.

Fort Mattis -
    • Please contact Colonel Ashe for the location of Fort Mattis.
    Avalon- Alpha Wezen Minoris IV a
    • A Teeming Metropolis maintained by the beautiful Aiko Yori and her Caveat of Defense engineers.
    Honeydew Prior-
    • A Quaint Farming community managed by the Floran Prycylla.
    Tallest Tree - Alpha Alpha Dor VIIb
    • A Floran Colony ruled by the Chief Firedrinker. A staunchly Anti-Hylotl colony, and one of the few that supports Slavery.
    Underpass -
    • An underground colony established by Randal Daytona with little to no requirement for entry.
    Talons Reach - Alpha Albali 3037, IIa
    • Once a Avian Mothership, this flying city is now a safe haven to all species.

#1 Mitzi the Floran, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

It may be worth noting that Fort Mattis is a public United Systems colony, rather than a military fort. Though, it does house a fort.

3. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Stickied due to potential importance to Galactic Travellers.
    - StarForum Administration

4. Mitzi the Floran

Underpass has been added to the list of Coordinates.

Edit: Information about the bounty on Tien has been added to the Database.

#4 Mitzi the Floran, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  5. Mitzi the Floran

Coordinates have all been removed until we can find the troublemakers and remove them.

Thanks troublemakers, its because of you that we cant have nice things.

For now the re-addition of coordinates will be done on a Colony leader's only basis. If a colony leader requests their coordinates to be posted here I'll add them again.

(( If after that their planet gets griefed, They'll be taken down again. ))

#5 Mitzi the Floran, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
  6. Mitzi the Floran

(( Coordinates have been added again due to permissions changes by Kazyyk, please refer to his newest post for details ))

7. Sen

Sen Guest

remove coordinate or stab

8. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Remove our coordinates please.

9. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Message from Randal Daytona:

"I don't want any more excess visitors. Remove our co-ordinates from the database, I've gotten nothing but trouble from this and I doubt I will be doing business with your company after these incidents. I apologize for any inconveniences ahead of time." ~Randal Daytona

10. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I personally will pay to have Tallest Tree's coordinates removed. Meet me in avalon's bar or send me a message to discuss.

11. Sen

Sen Guest

floran pay with bullet if not remove

12. Mitzi the Floran

All coordinates requested to be removed have done so.

(( You all realize that if this was real space there would likely not be griefers looking to destroy scenery, or anything of the sort, so there's really no reason to get mad at Mitzi, she was just trying to help. If anything it would bring new settlers fleeing from destroyed planets or disasters and whatnot. ))

13. Tetsip

Tetsip New Member

(( Hope Kazyyk will chime in here and agree when I say not to get angry at Mitzi for the OOC actions of griefers. ))

14. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

((if this were real space, most people would still hide coordinates, especially to their homes, to prevent nefarious types from going there and slaughtering people for reals. but that's another story))

15. The Grand Mugwump

(( You do realize in real space, griefers go by the name of bandits, pirates, and terrorists and would probably love to know where civilizations are to have some "fun," gain wealth, or promote their agenda. ))

16. Mitzi the Floran

(( In real space colonies would be constantly defended 24/7 to prevent unsavory types from coming to those places. Something that our current population and server limitations cannot maintain. Please don't argue with me on this. ))

17. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((I didn't think it was a bad idea Mitz, but I guess it's true. We try and get people to find our coords IC anyway... Though it would still be awesome to have this database maintained with colony/ city information and such :) ))

18. Mitzi the Floran

(( That was my plan since I can no longer use it to post coordinates. I'm just going to keep it updated with current events to coincide with the Contractors database. ))

19. Tetsip

Tetsip New Member

(( Do that. Can work like a bullet-point news system for outstanding events occurring within those townships. ))

20. Mitzi the Floran

For now I'm updating the information posted on a regular basis on any information pertaining to the towns listed. If any of the towns wish for information to be posted on the current events board, just let me know.