1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Continuous Radio [Broadcast #4]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Eric, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric New Member

## BEGIN TRANSMISSION ##

*the audio quality is poor, cutting out every few seconds, the video especially grainy. An expanse of snow-covered ice is shown from the perspective of a man in a trench. In front of the camera you see men clothed in crimson armor, wielding bulky rifles, occasionally sticking their heads out over the trench wall, taking pot shots at an unseen enemy. A man in the same attire as the soldiers speaks, crouching down, a warhammer clutched tightly in both hands*

"Pray, my bro-- --nd sisters, that my sacrifice and yo-- vain. We voyaged fa--- examine the Second Throne. Little did we kn-- waited there. We did not mean to unlea-- --strosity. We've been pushed ba-- *explosion rocks the camera, and the video has several minutes of static and gunfire with no video before it snaps back, this time the defenders manning walls, the same red-cloaked man speaking, swinging his warhammer at a cloaked man with a submachine gun, felling him instantly. The man looks directly at the camera now, his brows drawn in anger. The audio quality has improved*

We are the keepers of the dead and dying. If you received this message and have taken to the stars, turn back now.The galaxy is not for you. Above all else, do not enter the Pulse;
    it is forbidden.

*video and audio cuts out, followed by the symbol of the Helios Technocracy*

View attachment 1048

##
    END TRANSMISSION ##

Attached Files:

2. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

A cult... Does anyone here know anything about these people? I mean, will this religion result in sacrifices and planetary destruction, or are they just some kind of "book club"?

3. Three

Three New Member

Well shucks, sounds very strange. Seems the space police or whatnot will have their hands full! I'm gonna reinforce my windows three times just in case of this here "pulse" they mentioned come a knocking.

4. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

[​IMG]
    *Encrypted as R34P3r*​

A lot of ridiculous crazy sh*t going down around the galaxy lately.
    Not really that surprising a broadcast like this would leak its way around.

Hopefully not too many people are weak at the knees because of this, I'd hate to see people living in fear because of some really lame and vague warning broadcast from some war-zone nobody has had the opportunity to know about.

If someone's got any more information on this, enlighten me by all means.

#4 JacobKram, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Naw, this probably isn't important. I've seen this type of thing too many times before. Someone comes in with their big post, thinking they're all important, and then half of Starnet ignores it, as they should.
    I have a lot of questions about the resource backing of this Technocracy. They really thing they can claim control over our massive Galaxy?
    Not even the USCM has that type of capability.
    So, I write a friendly letter to this group.

Dear Helios Technocracy,

You don't have any control, stop pretending that you do. You don't know shit.

- Corvus of Prior

6. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

[​IMG]
    *Encrypted as R34P3r*
    Hah. Haha. Ha. That's great. I like you. You're funny as Hell.
    Even if they can't control the galaxy, they can still kill a whole lot of people who don't deserve to die.

The USCM is a good example of this.

I think I have a message of my own to this group.

Dear Helios Technocracy,

Please don't shoot me.
    Or kill me.

Please.

Your friend,
    R34P3r.

#6 JacobKram, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  7. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-GoldLeaf, speech to text-
    Iss lies. Empty wordsss.

8. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Hurt. You dare disgrace my religion? Confident. The technocracy may have fallen but we still stand united as a religious power.

-Alpha 007, Warlord and Leader of the Imperials of War

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

It's a religion, too?
    I respect it even less now.
    -Corvus

10. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Kinda just seems like every other cult that has tried to break out into the open. It's not even a religion. It's a cult."

-Aedan

11. CaptainBritton02

Angry. It is not a cult. A cult will sacrifice their own people, a cult will kill for fun. We kill for protection of our religion. We do not sacrifice.

-Alpha 007, Warlord and Leader of the Imperials of War

12. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Actually, that's just the connotation you've associated with the word "cult".
    According to my dictionary, a cult is "A small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous." It doesn't explicitly say that cultism involves sacrifice or homicide. You're just a sick person.
    -Corvus

13. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

-Mysmarri-
    Let's just forget about these idiots, pleeease?

14. Eric

Eric New Member

((Lolwat? You were never part of the Technocracy, to the best of my knowledge. And I ran the damn thing xD ))

-Lorem Maximillian-

We were not "extremists" in any sense of the word, Corvus. We simply sought technology. That's it. I've never heard anyone call science a "cult". We hold beliefs of an afterlife, true, but that is hardly extremism. Regardless, all that we wrought is at an end. This argument is pointless, because there is no Technocracy to speak of.

15. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Well, I was mostly upset that he was giving cults a bad name. Heh.
    Not that I'm in one or anything. I just think people should get their facts straight before they bother other people about getting their facts straight.
    -Corvus

16. CaptainBritton02

((I signed up the first minute I saw the faction. Check your conversations.))

17. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The Relzurautt Armada is willing to offer asylum to whatever remains of this Technocracy.

High Legislatore Hollow, Tarl, Augustus
    Relzurautt Armada

18. Eric

Eric New Member

((Oops, my bad, seems like you did.))

-Lorem Maximillian-

I appreciate the offer, and I might take you up on it. The only ship left in the Navy is the Invictus, my flagship, but I would be happy to add it to your ranks. Let us converse in private.