1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Conor Mac Ateer-Irishman Runaway

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by CaptainBritton02, Dec 22, 2014.

1. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Character Sheet
    Name: Conor Mac Ateer
    Traits: Fortunate, Messy, Self-Controlling, Sentimental, Shiftless, Rational, Unserious, Survivalist, Clumsy, Forgetful
    Race: Human/Meat/Meatbag/Squishy/Lunchmeat
    Features: 5'11 in height, 210 lbs (95.2544 kg)
    Origin Country: Ireland
    Region: North
    Accent: Stereotypical Irishman
    Starter Equipment: Thin Wool Sweater, EDIT: (I couldn't find a bowler hat, so it's just a thin rim hat) Short Rim Bowler Hat, Thick Suit Coat, Thick Suit Pants, Thin Suit Undershirt, Pocket Knife, Bolt Action Hunting Rifle (3 HP rounds), Pocketwatch, Basic Survival Kit (2 MREs, 1 hatchet, 1 ice pick, 1 firestarter with 12 soapish flammable material cubes), 1 Small Survival Space Pod (Can keep a constant charge to charge 3 LED white lights, a life support system, and can run for about 7 days before a new recharge is needed. The innefficient short distance jump core can only run when all lights are off and no charge is being diverted to anything except Life support and it itself. It runs on (insert low power fuel here) and can jump maybe 2 star systems at a time. 6 jumps in each full tank.)

Backstory: During the assault by the monster on earth, he fled to mars, where he picked up an old dropship pod with stock survival equipment with a basic training course. He, with his last saving he could scrape after buying the ship, got a stasis pod installed on his ship, and had it launched from a backwater Launchpad, and was set a long term course that used the least fuel, was frozen, and was sent to Antares, and now, even on the best, least fuel using course, he is out of fuel, and has landed on a desolate tundra planet, and probably will freeze to death unless he gets the ships, not-used-in-10-years Long range radio to work.

Bear with me here, the first time I've used the dice roll system to get traits. For How I got these traits, refer to this thread: http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/random-character-creation.7419/

EDIT: Tell me what ya'll think.
    Edit edit: Theme: /
    EDIT EDIT EDIT: Almost forgot *facedesks*.
    Skill: Survive. Can stave off the effects of the wild for longer than the average person, and combined with being fortunate, increases ability to gather resources. Effect Staving: 1-20. (1 being worst, 10 being average, 20 being perfect) Roll a d20; Gathering: 1-20/1-40 depending on resource. Roll a d20/d30/d40.

Secondary Skill: Freeze. In the case that he is faced with a fear, he attempts to freeze in place and stand his ground. 50% chance. Roll a d2

#1 CaptainBritton02, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014