1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Connections in Tetnus...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TAP123, Mar 11, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Hey,

I've been trying to find a few people in Tetnus, namely Dirt-Biter, and people who are possibly planning on how to nab Traptooth.

Efforts seem unorganized at the moment, so I'd like to extend a hand, anyone who'd like to talk about this, maybe to better organize with a plan of how to go about finding this floran, I'll be bumming around the bar in Tetnus off and on.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

tetanus

with an a

stupid not know how spell dumb dumb

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Traptooth is one of my least concerns, taking only one person every once in awhile. Only reason people are after him is because Petaldancer was well liked by the galactic community. If it had been someone like Crowliss, only two, maybe three, people would stand up and do something. But, hell, I have free time. The name is 674. I'm the flat-chested, blonde-ponytail, poly-fiber face-plate wearing chick in full Kevlar who wanders about.

4. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Sen correcting others on spelling? Quite hilarious.

-User unknown.

5. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Good! I was hoping you'd pick up on my little intelligent test. My faith in you has been rekindled!

6. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

I'll be around... Depends on who's standing with me.