1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Confort et Amusant Paradise Colony(Comfort and Fun)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lord Boran, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Lord Boran

Lord Boran New Member

((Need to add a few more buildings, but main areas should be done))
    Now open "Confort et Amusant" the paradise colony, serene beaches, soft sand, and relaxing environment. This colony is powered mainly by a solarium star reactor and hydro-power turbines. This planet orbits a B-Class Star which provides enough light to power the solar panels and promote healthy vegetation. We have many locations for you to use at your disposal like refueling stations, restaurants, living quarters, and performance arts facilities.
    Solarium Power Station:
    View attachment 3529
    Security Measure 1: No weapons class 4(Explosives and weapons with bullets larger than 5.56x45mm are not allowed) and above are allowed on the colony, if caught with a weapon immediate action will be taken(Confiscation of said weapon and temporary jail time lasting in 4 to 6 weeks with proper paperwork)
    Security Measure 2:There will be no theft, thievery, etc. If caught stealing immediate action will be taken (stolen item will be returned to owner and temporary jail time lasting in 4 to 6 weeks with proper paperwork)
    Security Measure 3: Please do not attempt any cyber crime, if caught immediate action will be taken( Ip will be tracked, and persecution of the user will last in 1 year jail time and 40,000 pixel fine)
    Security Measure 4: No possession of illegal substances is allowed, if caught immediate action will be taken. However if a person has a perscription, the punishment will be waved( Substances will be confiscated and properly disposed of, and holder will receive jail time of 4-6 weeks)
    Security Measure 5: No murder or murderous intent, if caught immediate action will be taken(Individual(s) will receive a total jail time amount varying of the level of murder)
    These security measures are for the protection of the residents and tourists of the colony.
    Crown Hotel:The "Crown Hotel" is a five star hotel with the softest satin beds, to notch utilities, and priceless decor.
    View attachment 3509
    Miller's Bar and Grill: The finest comfort food from the best and greatest sassy chef "Adeline Miller", She specializes in soul food and great service.
    "The food is simply divine" -Shangela LeSpeif
    "More!More!More!" -Meat Drummer
    View attachment 3508
    Performance Hall: Come on and see famous popstars play on our state of the art concert hall equipped with the newest and advanced tech in performance arts.
    View attachment 3519
    Come and enjoy yourself in our wonderful colony with comfort and fun.
    Coordinates:
    X: 5140
    Y:9587
    View attachment 3510

Attached Files:

#1 Lord Boran, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
  2. Chance Handri

Chance Handri The DarkDork

This excessive amount of colonies is starting to become Insane! I mean, i think at least five opened in the last week. Most of which aren't being used much at all! Though I can't pinpoint exactly what problems this could cause, other than overuse of natural materials, which honestly isn't much of an issue at all, I still think we may want consider it.

On the other end of the spectrum, that looks absurdly nice, not to mention gorgeous. Can't wait to relax a tad.

-Marx

3. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Tanji ~ Looks interesting. While it is not my type of taste, and I don't wish to relax in such meek accommodation like that of a Floran. I am however rather interesting is coordinate listing of these so call other colonies.

4. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

USER: LUCIAN
    ---
    Eugh, just thinking about this colony hurts my eyes.

Also while I understand that most of the Frontier's residents require more warning than others, beating us over the head with how "immediate action will be taken" comes off as a little condescending. Manages to make me want to visit even less.

Enjoy your beaches, I suppose.
    ---

#4 TheAngryMelon, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Sounds like Miniknog owned facility with these harsh laws.
    Might not even visit, is not good feeling to go into any place without some protection.

[email protected]

6. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

floran wanr good time floran will visit and take brak from adventurs with mate!!!!

USER: Hakachi