1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Computers Log [Osbourne]

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Osbourne, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Osbourne

Osbourne New Member

(Only accessible Via Osbournes ship, the Meyamar, with access to admin locked files)

>First entry;
    > type (Checksum+1) else
    > Repeat String 13
    > cin >> Osbourne>> endl;
    >
    >
    > Start line while X<10

>Its been a while since I kept a journal... Jeez, my last one was a complete disaster, but maybe its best to tell >someone these things, even if its a
    >computer. I just landed a great job as an enforcer for a wealthy glitch. Won't bother saying his name, isn't >important to me, but the pay is decent.
    >Ordered me to assassinate a high profile target, along with bodyguarding him. Will be tough, but money is >money. On a different note, I finally contacted
    >the Outcasts. Welcoming wasn't nice, but they gave me a chance. Have to capture/kill a girl by the name of >Winchester. Think I met her one time... Poor
    >girl. Ill try not to kill her, though I hope the Outcasts do the same, I dont want to get in too deep
    >
    >
    >I keep seeing things... I keep seeing her... Why is she still in my goddamn head?!
    >Jesus, I honestly thought I was done, but it looks like Its happening again...
    >But its all just in my head, as long as I tell myself that, its fine.
    >
    >They wont be able to hurt me if I do.
    >
    >
    >
    > (Error:: Line 12)
    > Awaiting user input...
    >() Ignore ()
    > () Saving ()
    > - Thank you for choosing Einstar! The best typecom company on Earth!-