1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Company Logs: Construction Supervisor Wilbur Redpott

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by ScarletSongbird, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ScarletSongbird

ScarletSongbird Galactic Hitchhiker

Construction log: USER: [email protected]
    November 27th 08:47:

Well, it took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears... But we did it, we built a colony on that scrapheap. There were enough cases of tetanus and bronchitis to fill half a hospital, but we did it. It took almost a year and a half, but the place runs within galactic standards.
    The upfront costs were nothing to what it actually was, half the initial budget was blown on gas masks and filters for the actual workers. After that ran dry... well... things got a bit heated with the locals. We struck up a deal with them, barely. Less of a deal for them. Mainly for me.
    The scum that's been hiding out on the planet know they're wanted, but rather than ship them off for their bounties, I found a better way to make a penny on them.
    Extortion.
    Those local pirates funded their own downfall, now with that work out of the way, time to cash in on their bounties.
    Grand opening's coming up real quick, always good to have some savings going into a venture like this.
    If anyone catches on, I can still play dumb and blame the company...