1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Comin' in from hell.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Charlesguy64, Aug 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Charlesguy64

Charlesguy64 New Member

Well... how do I introduce myself? Well I guess I could start by saying that I'm coming in from another RP server to escape the toxicity... that and the fact that I don't really think I could've brought anything to the server. That being said I'll be bringing over my characters too, although I don't really think they'll mesh well... One's a Novakid with human memories, one's a floran raised by humans and the last one is a Grounded avian child whose parents were killed by a slaver... Yeah, won't work... But I'll come up with a character and join you on-server the moment I do. So with that being said, I hope I'm welcome enough to Antares... God I feel so awkward during introductions...

1 person likes this.
  2. TrashHound

Welcome to the family!

I'm glad you escaped the toxic place you came from, and I hope you find things to be much better here at Antares. We're glad to have you, and I hope to see you on the server soon!

3. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Welcome to Antares!