1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Colony designer and builder wanted

Discussion in 'Archives' started by asher dragoone, Jun 12, 2014.

1. asher dragoone

asher dragoone New Member

Need: Looking for one or more people capable of constructing a self sufficient colony.

Pay: Down payment of 5,000 pixels to each worker before and a reasonable amount based on work after construction is finished

Additional Benefit: Any builders and designers will have a place in the colony to call home provided they keep their negative affiliations out.

Mission Goal: This colony will be set up for Apex and those who would call us friends as well as being a neutral meeting place.

Coordinates: These will be given upon acceptance of the job and supplied via message.

Signed,
    Vermai Halls and Affiliates

#1 asher dragoone, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
  2. ungodlyMesmerist

ungodlyMesmerist New Member

i like to think of myself as a builder, and depending on what you want, i could oblige.

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

As an engineer I offer my services as a designer. However, I am incapable of rendering assistance with the physical construction of the colony due to the needs of my Flotilla. My designs are entirely based on up-to-date materials and methods, so an Apex colony seems like a good fit for me. Plus designing spaceships can get tiring. I would enjoy designing something static. If you are interested contact me via PM.

((attached are his credentials pertaining explicitly to civil engineering. They include a Civil Engineering minor, contacts from his university and some shiny white towers))

-Ray Beluga, Fleet Admiral of HKC and Head of HKCSD

4. Namae

Namae New Member

Got no real qualifications, but I'm happy to haul materials from point A to B, or if ya need some manual laborers I'd oblige. Let me know where yer all at, drink's on me.

-Jack B.