1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Cole Ombre and my RP

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by Cole Ombre, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Some of you know my character, Cole Ombre. As stated in the, well basically the point of the thread, I want some idea of the view of not only him as a character but also me as an RPer in the community. I feel to get better you first need to know whats wrong, so please, be brutally honest.

Quick Desc:
    Cole is a 22 year old man, lean but muscled. Became a soldier in the USCM, rose to SSgt, USCM was kill, went into RA and was there promoted to 2nd Lieutenant. RA is kill, now a security guard at Asani, haunted slightly by the Opportunity Floran tidal wave.

If you have interacted with me at any point over the past year or so, you hopefully have a thought as to my RP style. If you think its bad, tell me why. How can I get better?

I'm basically half asleep as I type this, so if I missed anything or you want more information, I'll gladly supply.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

Please erp with me

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

eh, 8/10.
    I never saw much personality to him when I was RPing with him. Maybe you've changed/maybe I'm blind, since.

4. Hour

Hour Dogu

I haven't RP'd enough with the character to know tbh.