1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Chris' Computer

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Doc, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

((Chris is bad with computers. He doesn't even have a password, and he never locks up his garage. So anybody could access his PC.))

*The desktop is plain. The generic background the computer is set to in stock is still up, and the only shortcuts are the Recycle Bin, and the stock web browser, StarNet Explorer. If you were to access the Recycle Bin, it is empty. If you open his browser, his home page is just Google.com. There is absolutely nothing special on this computer unless you check the browser history.

In it there are extensive searches and pages on topics like depression, lonliness, and how to cope with these two things. After the searches and pages on the topics end, the history delves into searches and websites on marijuana. This pattern continues as far back into his history as you are willing to dig.*

2. Doc

*There are new entries into the browser history, now on the conversion of an engine to run off of vegetable oil, and the search and research on the parts required to do so. These new hits are also followed by the usual depression stuff.*

3. Doc

*New abnormalities in the usual history. This time, it's searches into Floran biology, mostly focused on age and aging.*

4. Doc

*More discrepancies in the usual pattern of his history. This time, it's searches into the Glitch, mostly females, specifics being various image links of Glitch models and actresses.*

((I swear to God I can explain))

5. Raideck

Raideck Member

*leaves a note on the desktop* If you're lonely and looking up actresses just talk to me ;)
    -Belle

6. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

(( elaborate))

7. Raideck

Raideck Member

((Get outta here and love Gerik ya nurd <3))

8. Doc

((Some A.I. stuck in a ball requested Chris build a body for her, so he's looking at female Glitch models so he can model the body after them since the A.I. is "female" in a sense.))

9. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

(( good excuse for fappingg :x))