1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Charles Ewald's log.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Thewaltham, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

You'd have to either acquire or hack into Charles' PDA in order to access this log. This entry is audio only, likely in his current state, he didn't want to show his face.

"I've been fired. Well, no, not exactly. According to those higher in the chain of command, my injuries will render me combat ineffective for the rest of my life, and my "skillset does not mesh with any of the non-combat vacancies that are available."

They have essentially retired me twenty years earlier than they otherwise would have, as I haven't done anything worth "firing" someone for.

It's not all doom and gloom though, between the money I got from that last clusterfuck of a mission, plus my pension, I have enough money for what crazy ideas flooded into my mind while I was lying there on that infirmary bed.

I have plans for this sector, plans for the future. Unlike so many other poor bastards in my position, I have hope."