1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Characther crafting table issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by White, Mar 7, 2014.

1. White

White The Guy who is always working.

Well. it appears I'm missing crafting recipes on my character, a sort of corruption of sort.

I don't have any of the rarer metal "tables" present i can craft beds and chairs. but tables.. no sir... tables remain stealth ed.

am not sure if it's the creative mod or spawn able item mod, or so I've used in the past that's made this error to my characters recipe table. been trying to figure out how i can make a mod, that returns those recipes to my characters crafting table as they should, but i really don't know how to mod in starbound.. anyone got any experience and mind lending a hand?

this is ruby, titanium impervious durststeel tables, those tables are missing.

thanks!

after inspecting the recipes in the game pak file, i can't seem to find the table files.. like if all the table recipes are/were missing.

#1 White, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  2. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

I think those're missing for everyone. I can't make them on any of my characters, even ones made after I removed everything from the modpack.

3. White

White The Guy who is always working.

i checked the pak files, (the actual original files) and all the recipes for tables on the metalwork station appears missing. well most

edit: Perhaps we could make a modpack with all the recipes for the tables back in, i checked the item assets, and the tables still exists, there's just no recipes for them.

#3 White, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014