1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Forums Update Changes in the Staff team

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Smokestack, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

With Angre now having stepped down from his position as Head Administrator, I have been promoted in his stead. I've been the Head Administrator here before during some tough times in Antares, so I'm sure I'll be able to keep his alive and strong once again.

With my promotion to Head Administrator and Angre stepping down, the staff team is left unbalanced. With this @FoRgE has been promoted to Administrator to keep the admin trinity. @Coolguy has been promoted to Head Moderator in Forge's stead and a position for moderator has been left open. This mod position will be open for applications at a later date.

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

can i be mod

3. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

We'll miss our bird overlord. And I, for one, welcome our new bird overlord!

4. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Can I be a rainbow unicorn?