1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Catalog of the dead.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aradin Stanguit, Feb 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illidan -

For anyone's future reference, I will be creating of logs of whoever have died in anyone's past memories as a memento to the dead. If you know of anyone that is dead, respond and I will add them to the catalog of dead or MIA people. If this offends anyone in anyway, this is only to list those who have died in the grand exploitation of this multi-verse. I will begin the catalog with recent known deaths from my prospective, its only one since I have not done much so far in this sector so it would be limited and irrelevant to add any of the people I personally have met before this said sector. (Please only include residents of known colonies and settlements.)

If you know of any deaths you would have cataloged, including MIAs please respond to this forum and it will be added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"???" - Dead. Killed by possible critical system shutdown and plasma damage. Race: Unknown.
    Jam Thing - Dead/Possibly cloned. Race: Human
    Shaiya - Dead/Possibly cloned. Race: Unspecified (Please tell at a later date.).
    Lintborn - Dead/Possibly cloned. Race: Human.
    Hawke - Dead/Possibly cloned. Killed by chief Firedrinker in a dual. Race: Avian.
    Sanguine - Dead/Possibly cloned. Race: Human.

#1 Aradin Stanguit, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Sen

Sen Guest

nobody care

3. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Rachel-
    Florans might not care but as a merchant this would be very useful to me and I think it would be useful to Colony leaders as well.

4. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

Would it not be more efficient if the colonies instead maintained and provided a list of known resident fatalities? After all, they already keep census data.

5. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

Dear Sir or Madame,

With all due respect, I would concur that attempting to keep track of all deaths in a galaxy with a literally-uncountable number of sentient lives in it is, most likely, just a little bit unreasonable. It is a valiant effort, but one that I feel will prove not only impractical, but also extremely incomplete, and very difficult to use due to the sheer number of entries you could have. Not to mention, difficult for you to maintain with precision.

I do concur, however, that a list of missing and dead for an individual colony would be significantly more efficient. Perhaps you should consider speaking with the leader of your colony about this idea, should you currently be a member of one.

Regards,
    - Chronicle

#5 Chronicle, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Hmm...I like this idea.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

7. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

-Sharptooth-

Iss good to keep track of dinner...

8. Sen

Sen Guest

floran will post kill list and kill death ratio here later like how human do on starnets

9. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

A Floran tally of their grisly murder lists should account for most deaths in the galaxy.

10. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Earth.

11. Sen

Sen Guest

earth not dead just improveded

12. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

I didn't take you for a tentacle rape fan Sen. This explains so much.

13. Sen

Sen Guest

floran prefer over human who rape planet with machines

14. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illidan -

I never said I'd track all deaths in the galaxy, I said I'd track the ones from the colonies since there seems to be lacking a list, so please stop cluttering the forum with banter and please give any noted deaths that should be added to this list.

15. Sen

Sen Guest

floran have unfinish list

some meatbag - killed by stab - some race, floran forgot
    some other meatbag - killed by something - some other race, floran also forgot this
    fish - killed by shootings - fish
    fish 2 - killed by shootings - fish
    fish 3 - killed by shootings - fish
    fish number after 3 - killed by bomb - fish
    other fish - killed by bomb - fish

kill deaths: 561 1

16. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Such a petty idea, keeping track of all the lost numbers. If anybody deems someone worthy enough to remember, Im sure they will do so themselves. You might want to use your time more efficiently. Have a nice day~.

17. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Rachel-
    Well... for us merchants it makes for easier inventory and makes our job easier if a client dies. It is a pain in my ass when the buyer of a shipment dies and I have to go looking for them spending my precious drinking time on them, only to discover they are dead. But I see the point. I could just look around for rumors, having a concrete list wouldn't always help. I mean... hell, people thought Cutter was dead, and he is 100% Ok.... minus that whole AI talking to him all the time thingy. So it is both petty and hard to do for the fact that people dont seem to stay dead...
    Now if you will excuse me there is a nice case of sake I need to break open ^_^

18. FireDrinker

FireDrinker Beware, I live!

jam thing
    sshaiya
    lintborn
    hawke
    ssanguine

may hass cloness run about, but cloness are new meat, just think are old meat.