1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Carroli Corp (A Relzurautt Armada Holding) is Hiring

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DirtyGoblin, May 6, 2014.

1. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

[​IMG]

In addition, Carroli Corp seeks a professional, with experience, willing to take on the role of Director of Operations, this role involves managing the corporation as a whole, working in tandem with the R.A. to facilitate smooth operations. Applicants to this position must display a high level of competence with relevant credentials, and be capable of enforcing aggressive, expansionist policies on the 'corporate battlefield' to ensure the longevity of the corporation in the future.

Second, Carroli Corp will be closing down any previously occupied security positions, beyond a small token force which will ultimately serve to protect to localized CC Facilities. CC's regional and foreign interests will be secured by the Relzurautt Armada.

Applicants may send in their applications here:
    http://community.playstarboundrp.co...-for-applications-and-hiring-interviews.2472/

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Nina-
    I think I'm prepared for this charge, and I wish to occupy the director position.
    I have been managing sucessfully a research corporation for 13 years.
    I've got more than enough credentials, and I'm willing to enforce aggresive or expansionist policies.

I'll be awaiting your reply.