1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Camtick's logs on emotion.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Orenten, May 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Day 1 in new sector

Talked to Organic today about reviewed topics back on home world.
    Function of the rubber duck discovered: Device of entertainment when people bathe themselves.
    Emotional Gateway: Food?

• Topic of Rubber Duck: Entertainment when bathing, is such an activity too dull to do without such a item? Entertainment when bathing is such a curious topic, not only is it something that occupies one's thoughts, but I believe it may be something more detrimental to an organic's bathing.

• Topic of Food: This topic requires further researching though a third party, seeing how I can not taste anything being a Glitch. It apparently makes people happy to eat, but I believe that this is not the only emotion that people have when eating. I will observe organics eating to evaluate their emotions and habits in hopes of unlocking further secrets to this gateway item. I know places where people eat, so maybe I can go there and watch them. Would that be too strange? No, there was a man walking around covered in fecal material, I will surely not be subjected to odd behavior tagging.

I will report more tomorrow.

1 person likes this.
  2. Orenten

Orenten New Member

Day 2 in Sector.

I used the Organic method of conversation today with great success. Simply sitting alone will draw conversation from people. Strange Organic behavior. The organic whom approached me was named Sir Jask Hearthin, a male Organic Human whom wore strange clothing that I have observed many other male Organic Humans wearing. Such a strange thing to wear, a pretty pattern non-the-less that Countess Pistonbelt would have found lovely.
    Further research into Food & Emotion
    Critical Discovery of something called "Personality"

• Topic of Food (Advanced): Upon further research by talking to the kind Organic whom agreed to assist me named Jask, I was able to learn more about the connect of food and emotion. When I changed the topic to food, I aimed it specifically for how it made him felt. He told me that he liked food, and he ate it as a comfort food when he was in a "bad mood". I looked into this topic, and found that it is called many things, the most interesting being "Stress Eating", when an Organic creature has high chemical measurements in their system and they find a counter-stimulate in eating food. Though, he told me something very, very important- that is wasn't the same for everyone. See next topic for further information.

• Topic of Personality (Discovery): I learned from Jask saying that "it wasn't the same for everyone" that people would not have the same reaction to these stimuli as other people may. It became very clear at that moment why everyone acted so different at such degrees around me- People were not like Glitch, they are not built from a single matrix and have mirroring thoughts and personality. These are diverse, independent creatures with their own thoughts and personality. This discovery was so astonishing that I bolted from the table I sat at with Jask to go further learn on the "Web". With some figuring out, I was able to use a beginners program that navigated a Glitch such as myself to use the basics of the web. Surely enough, I was soon reading what people call "blogs", online journals of sorts that people participate in, and I found that each person has a unique thought process. My objective has changed now, I must learn how to make my OWN thought process and personality. I will continue to study other people's to try and mimic their own for some effect of success. I am somewhat confused though as to what people post, such as bare skinned photos of one-another and this concept of "dank memes". I will investigate further into this tomorrow.
    More to report tomorrow, shutting down!

1 person likes this.