1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Calling all junkies

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by JimHarrison, Jul 10, 2014.

1. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Mkay folks.
    So maybe some of you guys have seen me or my flamboyantly stereotypical Italians walking around your fair cities. Maybe some of you also know that we do some illegal stuff. We got stolen weapons from some of the factions, we've got drugs, we've got extortion rackets. All sorts of stuff.

I wanna talk about drugs though. And addiction. Not just about my drugs [toxic top powder, 5g baggies], but about them on the whole.

STIMULANTS

So every once in a while I'll see somebody injured an in way of skipping going to an actual doctor, they'll just be like "OH GEE I'VE GOT A BULLET WOUND - SOMEBODY PASS ME THE RED STIM!" and then poof, they start to come down and they're fine. But come on now - the people doing this are scarfing the damn things down like tic-tacs. Don'tcha think? I ain't planning on asking for it to be enforced or anything - cos that's silly. But food for thought - maybe your character does do this. Perhaps add a little bit of spice to a lull in the excitement and action of your character's existence - make him an addict! Make him start getting twitchy, itchy, desperate for another sweet Stim. I dunno.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

If you are one of those people who might want to get your character hooked on drugs, PM me on the forums and we can set up a way for your character to get their first taste of my fabulous new product, Toxic Top Powder. We've got a physical item for them and everything! So you know, you can actually ICly hide your stash with a game item to represent it. It's nifty.

TL;DR - Do drugs you jerks. Frankie needs that cash money money. Love yous!

2. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

b-but my doctor-scientist-therapist-lawyer superfloran is too perfect to use drugs :'(