1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Builders Wanted.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chance Handri, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Chance Handri

Chance Handri The DarkDork

Hello Antares.
    I would like to send out a quick request, I'm actually surprised I didn't do this sooner.
    I am in need of builders, who will work on mildly simple structures. The pay will be mild, something around two thousand for structure.
    Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.

-Marx Handri

2. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

I could lend out a helping 'hand'. I used to work as a carpenter a few years ago, mostly worked with wood and stone but metal structures wouldn't be a problem. Not afraid to get my talons dirty, and I could use the pixels, for sure..

- Gibs'

3. Chance Handri

Chance Handri The DarkDork

Metal buildings won't be in the equation. When and where would you like to meet to discuss designs and pay? I am relatively flexible. Many thanks,

-Marx

#3 Chance Handri, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
  4. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

Perfect, I could meet you at Katune in a couple of days. I have a pretty long voyage ahead but I should be there in a day or two. I can PM you when I'm in the sector.

- Gibs'