1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bugged game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thomas Farfield, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Thomas Farfield

Thomas Farfield New Member

Hey, so after being accepted, I logged on after 5 hours or so, but upon log in, i remembered i hadn't deleted/exported my mods. I quickly exited, moved them to a seperate folder, and retried. Starbound booted, I attempted to log, and it gave me a fatal error and crashed. Same with singleplayer. D: HELP!

2. Epsilon

Epsilon The official AI of Chorus

Obviously, one of your mods has content that without the mod in your folder is preventing you from going on that toon. Identify and remove the mod items from your toon and you should be fine.

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Re-Install the game?
    Just because my dad works with computers doesn't mean I'm smart.

4. Thomas Farfield

Thomas Farfield New Member

Toon?

5. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Toon means characters.
    You'll need to add the mods back in, login with your character, remove the mod items from them, then remove the mods.
    Or start a new character with the mods uninstalled (if possible)

6. Goldsum

Goldsum New Member

Can you give us a error log? Pretty sure it should be called starbound.log, and it should be in the the main starbound folder. Open up the file in notepad and copy and paste the entire log in a spoiler. This /may/ make it easier to help you.